Saturday, August 6, 2011

Nfc north

So as if u haven't relized it in my first post I really hate aand I mean hate the vikings. I do have to take away my hateredtowards them for this post as I make my perdiction on the north and how it all stacks up. At the bottom of the barrel I hate to say this because someones gonna say its cause I hate them but I don't belive the vikings have the depth they neeed nor do they have the defense they lost Rice and now the only real weapon in my eyes is AP. Now there are several factors about this tho that do need to be answered like how can I say it when I'm not giving Mcnabb credit or giving the defense a chance? Why its all because of one thing the simple fact that mcnabs washed up and has no one (again) to go to, mine as well just tell everyon "hey we are gonna run the ball every play" now for the other side of the ball de3fense Allen is all they really have enough said about the queens. I now have a bad taste in my mouth cause of it. The second to last team is gonna be Da Bears. Da Bears really aren't that good age is gonna play a factor on both sides of the ball and I don't really see a whole lot of production out of the ex bronco. Now I know its hard to be able to say it right now no games have been played and no ones seen what's gonna happen but this is my perdiction. Now taking the wild card in the NFC that's right I'm callin a wild card team right now its gonna be the Detroit Lions, not only will this year be pivitol for the lions to show that they are gonna be a force but also its to show that in under 6 years u can go from the worst team ever in NFL history to making the wild card. Now what needs to happen for this well they do need to focas on protecting the QB. This division has 3 top QBs and the best in the NFL, now the Lions need to protect there's so we can really see what Stanford can do on the feild and not from the sideline. Now I know I know what about detroits defense well they've made big strides in the past to get better there I do belive the only team to give them real fits is our #1 team in the division the Packers. What all can I say that hasn't been said. The pack do have the bast chance out of most in the last 10 years to repeat for the trophy that rightfully belongs here. With such names as Rodgers Hawk Mattews Woodson Driver Finlay, those names are enough to make even the best think hard about there game plan and just when you think you have it figured out the crew cheif and one of the two peices of the offensive brain changes gears, and yes I'm talking about the coach Mr. Mike McCarthy. 
So there u have it my words about the division and what's all gonna happen. Go ahead tell me your thoughts be honest within yourself with what you put and don't hate the player hate the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment